Voting for new Silverbacks logo ends Jan. 10 | Arts & Culture
ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Silverbacks are preparing to choose a new logo, but they need their fans' help to do so.
Four finalists are all that remain in the soccer club's logo creation contest.
"We're very pleased with the four logo designs that made the final cut," Silverbacks chairman Boris Jerkunica said in a statement. "The finalists are well-balanced and we think they each represent something different, so it'll be interesting to see the feedback from our fans and others in the community."
To vote for your favorite logo, visit atlantasilverbacks.com. One voter will be randomly selected to win a ball signed by the Silverbacks' players and coaches.
Voting closes on Thursday, Jan. 10. The winning logo will be unveiled at a party in the new year.
Upcoming Events near Doraville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Colbert plans segment on jailed electric car owner
- Cops alleged electric car owner stole $10-25 worth of electricity
- Electric car owner charged with stealing 5 cents worth of juice
- One dead in Dawsonville plane crash
- W. Wesley Hamilton joins Sterling Risk Advisors as Broker & Managing Director of Strategic Accounts